CairnTalk

Cairn totem pole

Teri9672

I took the girls out of town this weekend alone.................

I went to visit my family and had the girls on a 3.5 hr roadtrip.

Teona always wants to lay right on top of Tabitha. It's pretty funny.

hug1.jpg

hug2.jpg

hug3.jpg

Tabitha is such a good big sister, she just lays there and takes it like a good girl. :wub:

Teona was pretty good on the trip :devil:

She put teeth marks in my Mom's footboard on the bed, left her mark on the wall in the kitchen trying to dig out of the puppy gate and thought my Mom's 15 yr old Chihuahua was a rat that she could eat................. :whistle:

OMG! That is so cute! I am taking my monsters camping and boating without the dh next weekend, and they will still be riding in crates...they just are too rowdy...looking forward to the day mine travel like yours!

they can be rowdy............. :devil:

I have them attached to a double lead (to their harness) and then it is slipped over the headrest in the back seat. It keeps them in place so they cannot roam. I also feel safer with them strapped down in case I have to stop quickly.

Cute pics. Looks like they really love one another. :wub:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Look at those eyes. I love the Cairn eyes - just so cute and expressive. Tabitha seems to be saying - what's going on. I love it.

Lindab

Marmielin

Adorable  :) !!

Have to ask how your Mom felt about the dogs???  She get mad??

Cathy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my Mom just loves them.......... :wub:

They are her only grandchildren :whistle:

I worry more about what they are doing around the house than she does.

My Mom has always had a dog or 2 so she is used to the mischief :devil:

Your pictures are great, they look beautiful...I too was wondering about your moms reaction...sounds like she's a real grandma...whatever the kids do is ok! :P

OMG, that is absolutely so adorable!! I can't believe they stayed like that. I would love to see what Scully would do with a sister/brother.

They look like such well-behaved dogs!!!! I'm used to hearing a lot of whining from Alfie on road trips, I can't even imagine another dog on top of him like that! They are such sweeties.

Anna

Glad you had a good trip. Tuff has always been a good traveler so far, and Tippy is still learning. Your Luggage looks exactly like what my DH had when we met :D black cloth with leather trim. Only yours looks to be in much better condition. :whistle:

Tuff & Tippy

Archived