CairnTalk

we have our Rebel

rileysmum

We picked Rebel up yesterday,Ry tells me he's a man now, as Rebel is his and dog is "mans best friend" B) .

It's a classic how many things he's done in the short time we've had him that I've read about on here!

He has sorted out all his toys, soft toys go in his crate/bed ,all his balls and chews just get left were ever, the kids tried a few times taking out the soft toys and every time he carried them back in no matter how big :wub:

He went crazy with the cats until one of them gave him a good wack and now they just look at each other.

We were sitting in the lounge room and I said to my husband "oh look he's getting in the cat basket"it quickly turn into "Ooh his pooing in the cat basket" :sick: lucky it was nice and firm :lol:, also the classic eating possom poo in the yard!

Well he really is lovely,beside the cat basket, he has only been potty outside,he slept through the night,he is very cudly and fits right in and of coarse he is the most handsome cairn ever :P

I don't know how to post pictures but as soon as I can I will.

Cheers Deb.

So happy to hear that Rebel is home and you are already in love :wub: !!

I am sure you will have lots more stories to share soon!!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Archived