CairnTalk

in memory of my baby

lofficer

this is to remember my baby, who passed away on friday night. you daddy misses you so much, the look in your eyes when you looked at him, the ears that perked when you heard your name called, the goofey things you did, the nikki lympics that you used to do, the kisses that you gave me all of our lives.

the joy you gave me everyday when i saw you, the love you gave in return, from the first critter you bought to me, and prided yourself for the job you did, to raising all of your sisters, especially pepper who misses you. she has sniffed everywhere and cant find you, and i look into her eyes and i think she knows. but most of all i close my eyes and i see you again, i asked that my grandmother be given your care, until i see you again, take care and remember that daddy will always love you, be free, be loved be you

love always daddy

We're so sorry for your loss. I can't possibly imagine the pain you are experiencing.

Linda (AKA: Murphy & Trapper's mom)

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you as I remember well how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. Your post is beautiful. I know that your baby knew how much they were loved. May you find comfort in knowing that.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

• 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry about your baby. I too know how terrible it is to give them back. My baby Chloe was nine years old. We sent her back to God on April 3rd. I truly believe those little tuffs of white hair on their shoulders are angel wings. She was very sick suddenely. We had to give her up without much warning. It was very hard to our entire family. My husband can still cry over her very easily. SHe was his baby

We have a new baby girl, Maggie. She is 6 months old. She is a delight and we love her too. She is not Chloe she is definitely Maggie but we love her all the same. You too will get to that point. It's hard at first because all you think about is your other baby.

Hang in there, and God bless you.

Debbie

Archived