CairnTalk

Whatdya think?

Angus'mum

Well, I finally attempted the first stripping with Angus. He was such a good dog...he just layed there and let me work on him for a good hour. I still need to "fine tune" him, but we both needed a break. He's presently running around the house like his tail is on fire. :lol:

A&J: I took your advice and used the pedicure file and it worked fabulously! I'm still considering the MCK, but for the first time, I think we did okay. Any tips or critiques would be appreciated. Here are a couple pics...he's hard to get a good picture of b/c of the black/brindle. I'll try to get a better one.

Thanks!

Mickey

Angusstripped.jpg

Angus.jpg

He looks good to me! You can see his red coming in now!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Looks great, I bet Tippy will be like that color if I get around to doing the stripping, I'm being lazy :whistle: and a little nervous to do it. She needs it though her baby hair is thinning out and adult hair is comming in. She looks scruffy right now.

Tuff & Tippy

Looks great, I bet Tippy will be like that color if I get around to doing the stripping, I'm being lazy :whistle:  and a little nervous to do it. She needs it though her baby hair is thinning out and adult hair is comming in. She looks scruffy right now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I felt the same way! I didn't know what I was doing, but I guess we'll figure it out as we go. He looked pretty scruffy too. Thanks!

Thanks Savannah's mom too!

:)

Looks great! Groomer watch out the Cairn people are becoming professionals!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Archived