CairnTalk

Riley's First Day @ Home

rileyloveshismom

What a cute face!!!! How if Riley adjusting to his new home? Thanks for sharing the pictures...and keep them coming!

He looks positively mellow...no pulling on the leash, no biting at the camera.

Have a ball with him, he's adorable.

So cute! Great pics! Do we have two new Rileys?

How amazing would that be? We still haven't decided

on a name :( How did you pick Riley? I love it!

Ellie

Thanks for all the compliment. Riley's doing great. We've had him for abt 3 weeks. We are so thankful to have a wonderful dog! He's playful and pretty mellow when he needs to be. He's now potty trained. He's learned to sit and fetch. Riley's a very friendly dog. We entertain a lot in our house and people are so surprised on how friendly of a dog he is-he never barks at visitor. I know I'm bragging but I'm such a proud momma ;) . He's a pet store dog(we said we will never get one from a petstore :shock: ) But he is so cute and we just know that he is the DOG for us.

Boy he is cute, He never barks at visitors how lucky, you are, :thumbsup: Tuff could use some lessons on that. I am glad you decided to get a pet store dog they deserve a good home too, not a cage, he is a lucky dog. ;)

Tuff & Tippy

How cute, we're still waiting for our puppy to be born !!

I can't wait to tell my son who is named Riley, that there's a cairn terrier with his name. As the puppy is offically going to be his, he is spending hours trying to find a name for it,so far they all seem to come from starwars luke,chewy,yoda,solo,ect

I would KILL not to have Scully bark at people as they go by the house! Riley is one lucky puppy to have found such a terrific home.

Archived