CairnTalk

Price

I'm interested in owning a Cairn Terrier, and i found two breeders in my area. Can anyone give me an estimation of how much the dog will cost?

Price for a puppy will most likely vary depending upon where in the country you live.

Please be more specific and you may ge an answer

I live in Albany New York and the breeders are from near me. So how much will you think it will cost me? Please give an "in between".

We are buying a female cairn from a breeder and she is charging $500. There is another breeder in our area who charges $1000 per pup plus spaying/neutering costs so there seems to be a wide variety of prices, depending on the quality of breeder and lineage of the pups.

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

I'm interested in owning a Cairn Terrier, and i found two breeders in my area. Can anyone give me an estimation of how much the dog will cost?

I live in NewHartford NY. I payed $650 from a breeder. They have them at our pet store for$675.

Archived