CairnTalk

Camping Photos

Carolinasmom

This was our first stop on our Saturday 4 wheel drive trip. There were 5 dogs in our group and all of them jumped into the stream to cool off. Carolina was having so much fun. A couple of times she would take off through the tall grasses and in one area, we couldn't see HER, just the grass moving as she ran through it! She never strayed far but would search for rodents when she wasn't in the water.

34455395232327Ffp633Dot3E23253D7543.jpg

Here we are near James Peak in Colorado, which is the back side of St. Mary's Glacier, (which you may have heard of.) (That is not the peak in the background.) The wildflowers were gorgeous!

34455395232327Ffp583Dot3E23253D7543.jpg

This dog was FILTHY when we got home, from lying around the dirty, sooty campsite. I gave her a bath and have never seen such dark, yucky water! :sick: We all had a great time! She is quite tired today!

That looks so fun! Great pics! I can't wait to take Savannah on vacation!!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Some of these pups are going on terrific vacations! Looks like Carolina had a blast. A dirty blast, but a blast nonetheless.

I love how in the first pic you can see her tail wagging. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hadn't even noticed that! :thumbsup:

Archived