CairnTalk

4 weeks until Sugar

hallswel

Guest Guest

He is going to be so mischievous, I can just see it in that cute little expression on his face. Congrats to the new parents, I'm so jealous of all the puppy breath and love you'll soon be getting.

OH, sorry, the above comment was me. I sneaked into my husband's "La-bore-a-tory" to use his computer instead of going upstairs to mine.

How cute is she???? I just want to pick her up and love her!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

How precious is that????? I can smell the puppy breath through my monitor!

Sigh........puppies just make me want one more!

Sugar is adorable. Congratulations Liz! Rebel and Hamm watch out......a little princess is coming to live with you!

Mike

That's it!!!! I'm coming to steal that little Sugar!!!!!

OMG, she is absolutely adorable. Lots of luck with her.

Guest Guest

toomanypaws,

I really have not decided on which one, I am getting the pick bitch but I am letting the breeder do all the work for she has the experience. In her email she said "I have been watching the pups a lot & think I know which one is going to be Sugar but will wait to make my final decision until I take them to my Min Pin friend to see them too. She has a good eye for a dog & it never hurts to have a 2nd expert opinion when making an important decision. Right now, I'm leaning more towards Hope's slightly smaller girl. I like her head & muzzle at the moment better than the other one. I also like that her back is slightly shorter too. Another words, she's more compact but they're both nice pups" That was what she said and then the next week she sent the e-mail with the picture and said this one is Sugar but I guess it could change between now and the time I get her. I also know that many breeders wait until they are much older to decide because they do change so much. But I will be happy with either because the parents are so beautiful!

I am worried about the long flight but I know she will do better than me!

Archived