CairnTalk

Terrier print

Cairns2

Last year at a dog show in Springfield, MA one of the vendors had some dog related prints. One of the prints showed the various Scottish dogs (Cairn, Scottie, Westie, Scottish Deerhound, Skye terrier and a couple others) in the Highlands gathered around some bagpipes they had just destroyed! I think the name of the print was "The Kill" or "After the Kill". Is anyone familiar with this print/painting? The vendor wanted $400 for an unframed print so I passed, but I really liked the picture and have been trying to locate a copy since then. If anyone knows the name of the print, the artist, or where I could obtain a copy, please advise.

Thank you!

Cynthia

Is this the print you mean? Print I found it on the Cairn Terrier Club of America website. It looks like it says "Lindy Tilp 1995" in the corner. I don't know anything about this print, but it sure is cute.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately the print in question was not found on any of the links. The print I am looking for is an outdoor scene in the Highlands. I do like that print "Into the Woods". I had found a site with Lindy Tilp's work but that is not the artist. I fear this will remain a mystery!

And I hope I don't get in trouble either but these prints are gorgeous. I ordered the "Into the Woods"....I am so bad.

I guess I'm bad too, :whistle: I just ordered "Little Rough Rider" OMG!! It is so cute and we have horses so it fits perfectly into our decore. Our Anniversary is on August 9th so this will be a perfect present to DH. :wub:

Tuff & Tippy

I have "Into the Woods" on my mousepad and I also have the notecards. :D

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Archived