CairnTalk

I got It! Woo Hoo

Tuff&Tippy

This is Tuff at about 8 weeks oldc12f012b.jpg

Tippy's pic when I chose her from the Breeder68d7780f.jpg

And Tuff again doing what he does best BARKING (8 weeks old)a7ad7c81.jpg

Thats about all I have on this PC but now that I know how I can post more updated pictures at a later time. I just wanted you all to finaly see them. :)

Tuff & Tippy

OMG! How darling!

Glad you finally were able to post. Isn't it a tremendous feeling when it finally works?

I know I did the dance of joy when my first pics finally went through!

Oh look at that puppy fluff!! Tuff and Tippy could be stuffed toys!! I love that first one of Tuff, he looks so noble (and after reading the story of his name, that pose really suits him).

Thank You everyone :) They just keep amazing me with their antics, Tuff looks quite different right now, much more adult, but Tippy is still a ball of fluff. I have to transpher the latest photos from my laptop to this computer which I will get to soon. Till then Thanks for the complements. B)

Tuff & Tippy

They are absolutely adorable. Beautiful little pups! You must be very proud of them. Thanks for sharing their pictures.

Mike

The next pup I get will be a young one! Tink was 12 weeks and cute as could be, but I've never had an 8-week old Cairn before. They are just so cute at that age. My first Cairn was 5 months when we got him. When I retire I plan on adding to the family!

Lindab

Marmielin

Guest Darcy's Mom

Well, that barking pix of Tuff really bears his name out doesn't it? He's sooo cute. And Tippy is adorable also. Two precious pups.

Archived