CairnTalk

Newest way to save

hallswel

Here is my new grooming table I just didn't want to pay the big bucks

I got the materials from Lowes the table was 19.99, carpet 18" was 1.95, I went to the plumbing section to make the arm, a ring to attach to the table, 18" pipe, 4" pipe, corner piece to attach the two pipes, end cap then I got nuts and bolts to attach the ring to the table, a bolt with a ring on the end to put on the 4" pipe to hold noose (My son drilled the hole for it) and glue to put the carpet on the plastic top

tablereb.jpg

Robi doesn't want to miss anything so he butts in

tablerobibuttsin.jpg

it folds up nicely

foldedtable.jpg

The arms screws off

tablearm.jpg

It is not as nice as the ones for 100=150 but it works and is easy to put away, the table has 3 height adjustments. Anyway wanted to share.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

A great honey do project for the retired husband. Thanks for sharing your ingenuity! :thumbsup:

****Apollo****

imsleepysig.jpg

Liz, how creative you are! My husband and I were talking about how we could make our own grooming table because they're so pricey. I've even checked on ebay and the cheapest ones end up selling for $80 - 90 with shipping. Everything you explained makes sense except for the table. Where did you find it?

Thela

Thela,

I got the table at Lowes also. They have them in the storage/shelfing area. They called it a TV table but it is a little bigger than my TV table and it had the adjustable heights.

Liz

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Wow...that's great. I like the fact it's not so large that they have room to squirm around.

You may just have found a new business venture....Tables by Hallswel. And it even sounds good. :thumbsup:

Archived