CairnTalk

Separated At Birth? LOL!

Scully'sMom

There are some shots of Kramer where he looks so much like Scully. I've noticed that sometimes other Cairns in here look like twins of other Cairns in the forum? Does anybody else notice that? (Probably not and I'm going to look like a doofus - in which case I return you to your regular programming) :huh:

Scully with her snow jacket:

snowjacket.jpg

Kramer in his swim jacket:

kramerpool.jpg

I know exactly what you mean. There have been several posts where I've mentioned how much either Elliott or Maddy will resemble "So and So".

Now I had to cheat and go to the Head Shot thread to remember and I could be mistaken but....

Elliott looks alot like Cooper, Brody and Grilly in certain pictures.

And I see a resemblence to Abby with Madison.

Here's Elliott not being Elliott (nothing in his mouth, nothing broken in his immediate surroundings....almost innocent.

faceclose.jpg

And Madison, my shy, sensitive lady

surfingchair.jpg

I don't know how to copy a pic from this forum to post next to my photos. :confused:

Yes, we are so lucky to have such beautiful dogs, aren't we? They're all so precious. The Cairns were always my favorite breed ever since a child watching The Wizard Of Oz. 46 years old now and still a wizard of oz fan :) Couldn't live without a Cairn, there the best! Kramer is blushing over Scully & Mia. I told him its his long lost sister's :wub: Mia

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Guest rottndobie

Well, I can tell you for sure that Shadow resembles Toto in most every way...least wise that's what people keep telling me..lol.

Here is his recent photo

shadow0605.jpg

What a fun thread!!

Here is Toomanypaws Abbey as a Pup:

454_al1220.JPG

And Savannah as a pup:

147820_1119959745.jpg

I didn't eveen notice the resemblance until the headshots thread!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Shadow-- hate to burst your bubble, but the male genital is a dead giveway! (The real Toto in the movie was played my a female named Terry!)

:devil:

Meanwhile, here's an ungroomed Geordie.

Check this link:

"Separated at Birth"

The resemblance is uncanny.

Jill

There are some shots of Kramer where he looks so much like Scully.  I've noticed that sometimes other Cairns in here look like twins of other Cairns in the forum?  Does anybody else notice that?  (Probably not and I'm going to look like a doofus - in which case I return you to your regular programming)  :huh:

Scully with her snow jacket:

snowjacket.jpg

Kramer in his swim jacket:

kramerpool.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love that snow jacket where did you get it, i would love one for Rufus we are going to the Highlands of Scotland at xmas that would be fantastic for him

thanks Sandy

rufusmum

Archived