CairnTalk

Reincarnated clown?

Anna_525

I wish I had a camera with me all the time. Lately we've been having more visitors come over the house. We've also been bringing Alfie with us to other homes when pets are allowed. But when he sees a lot of people, he tries to get their attention by doing what we now call his clown routine: he stands on his hind legs, does roll overs (up to twice in a row, too!!!), stands on his hind legs again, then flips over for belly rubs. He also very willingly would do his prized trick, the pawshake, even without a treat! The only tricks we trained him to do were sit and shake. He discovered on his own that the other tricks also draw so much attention and applause that it's now part of his repertoire. :wub::D

Wow! That's pretty darn impressive. Now if you put a little cup next to him while he's doing some tricks you might be able to take a nice little vacation! :D

LOL! Maybe we should bring him to NYC's Grand Central and do the tricks there? There are good musicians who can provide the background music!

Archived