CairnTalk

The bug catcher

Bekah

I caught Liddy "playing with" a caterpillar this morning and was lucky enough to have my camera handy. The little guy was crawling across our driveway when Liddy spotted him and barked out a warning -- several warnings actually. After snapping this photo, I picked the caterpillar up with a stick and moved him to a safe place in the grass so that Liddy wouldn't paw him to death like she usually does with bugs.

LiddybugII.jpg

What a precious picture. It is so funny how they love to "paw" at things. Kramer will leave about 4-5 kibbles to just paw and throw them around to play, then he will eat them. They're amazing! Well, atleast the catapiler gets a second chance in life :)

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Liddy is absolutely adorable! How old is she? Her coat looks so soft. Our Gracie looks a lot like her except her coat seems kind of coarse compared to what Liddy's looks like. Our Cairn puppies love to go after dried-up worms when they are outside. I don't know if I'm more grossed out by having to pull them out of their mouths or watch them chew if I'm not fast enough! :sick:

Liddy is three years old. She was just at the groomer's yesterday which explains her spiffy look. Her coat is always soft, but it feels extra soft when she first gets back from the groomer's. The other picture I posted of Liddy today (the one under "Pet show") is from earlier in the week before she got her hair cut.

The groomer cuts Liddy's coat, but will strip her a little if she needs it. Liddy really has a soft coat, but I think the appearance of her coat in this picture might be due to the fact that it is a little blurry. It could be the lighting, too.

Archived