CairnTalk

Will we NEVER learn?

savannahsmom35

Just look at the pic. Is there any more I need to say? (I would like to add that this was my DH's fault...) By the way, the pieces that you can see in the picture are the BIG pieces that she chewed up. There were many more microscopic pieces that you can't see. Very fun to clean up! :D

SAVANNAHDISNEY05127.jpg

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Oh, no! What did she chew up??? Too bad you can't use this picture as blackmail when she gets older....like you can human kids! LOL!

Only innocent when she is sleeping!

She was chewing up a box that my DH's contact saline came in. She likes to play with empty toilet paper rolls so he thought she would like this too. Obviously the box was not made of very sturdy cardboard because she did this in less than 5 minutes....

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Look at that precious little thing - I'm sure you couldn't stay mad at her!!! Abby's favorite thing to shred is tissues, but she's not picky. If given the chance she'll shred just about anything!!! You've just got to love these babies!!!!

Jan

But look at that face!!!!! :wub:

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

What is it with these dogs loving to shred tissues, paper towels, etc.? Mila goes at them like she is the meanest dog in the world, just shredding something to pieces! It sure makes a mess, but I'm just thankful that is all that she chews on except her toys.

what a cutie :devil::wub: Kramer loves to shredd as well. He loves to get hold of my new magazine that I haven't even had the chance to read it. He tears a page or two then he is happy. There the best though! Notice him chewing the towel :)

post-857-1118284133_thumb.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

My little guy, Piper, LOVES to chew paper of any and all kinds, too!!

Speaking of towels, we use old kitchen hand towels to dry frito-feet when they come in from outside wet. Piper grabs it after I am done and "kills" the towel!! Shake, shake, shake!!

These dogs have the cutest quirks!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Savannah kills boxes, empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls, and baby wipes (that I use to wipe off her feet or muzzle after she digs). She also likes to unroll the toilet paper (she doesn't tear it up, just unrolls it). And if a dryer sheet is accidentally dropped, she has it torn up in a matter of seconds! I don't mind cleaning it up as much as I worry that she will eat some of whatever she is chewing on! We have to watch her like a hawk when we are in the closet and she is in the room. You wouldn't believe how many socks and pairs of underwear that she has pulled out of the dirty clothes and chewed holes in! Its a good thing that she is so darn cute! When she looks at me with her little puppy eyes, I can't stay mad long. :wub:

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

From the looks of things Savannah has already perfected two of the most important Cairn traits...chewing and looking innocent! :lol:

Does she also chew like that on her toys and bones?

Sure does! She has her favorites but if she is not alseep, she is chewing on one of her toys! The thing that amazes me is that she chews up so many things, but she doesn't tear up her stuffed animals!

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived