CairnTalk

THINK PINK for me Please

hallswel

I got e-mail from the breeder the puppies are due June 6, she heard 4 different heartbeats. I will get a female if she has one. So I need everyone's help thinking PINK so Rebel and Hammurabi will get a baby sister!

I need lots of positive pink thoughts!! :D

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I will be thinking of you as you wait. I went to your website to see Rebel.. :thumbsup: We think our cairn, Maggie, will be the same color as he is. She is 12 weeks old but not very furry yet. Good Luck and keep us up on the big news.

Debbie

pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink pink.....lots of pink thoughts for Rebel & Ham's new sibling! Good luck!

PINK PINK PINK!!!!! And................more pink!

Good luck for a little girl. Will be thinking "PINK" for you guys. :wub:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I will think pink thoughts too!! My sister was going to adopt a baby girl Golden R. but the momma has 4 boys last saturday!

Lot's of pink thoughts for you!!!!!!!!! Finch was one of 3 girls!

PINKPink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink PINK Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink PINK blue! Hey! who let you in? PINKPink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink PINK Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink! PINK

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

LOL Brad, you are so funny!

Lots of "pink thoughts" coming from Savannah as well! Surely out of 4 puppies at least one will be a girl!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Many many pink thoughts to you, Hallswel.

And Liddy would like to add that girl Cairns are much cooler than boy Cairns ;):P

Thank you all for the pink thoughts......She was due Monday and this was the message I got yesterday from the breeder:

First ""Good morning! She has begun the whelping process for she upchucked her breakfast, etc. which she never does this morning. She's now in her makeshift whelping pen & has started to pant.

So, it's going to be a long day as she in the early stages of birthing. Maybe I'll luck out & won't have to be up all night tonight but I'm ready if I have to. She's very uncomfortable so I know she's more than ready to lose the load she's carrying.

I'll let you what happens & what she has. Wish us both luck!

Hugs!"

I checked my e-mail every couple of hours then I got this one yesterday evening

"Well, She fooled me & it looks like I'll be doing another graveyard shift with her tonight. It's already been a long day waiting, & I'm sure it's going to be an even longer night. By tomorrow morning, assuming they're here by then, I'm going to crash for I'm not use to staying up 24 + hours at my advancing age anymore.

I'll let you both know when I have something positive to report if I'm still conscious!"

I will keep you posted as I learn more. And thanks again. Brad I saw that blue thought you threw in. :devil:

Liz

How exciting! New baby puppies!! PLEASE let us know once you hear something!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

It Worked!!!!!

Rebel and Robi will be getting a sister in September!!!!!

Good morning I'm tired! I think the mental worry was more then the physical one. One of these days when they're both the same intensity, that might have to be the day I no longer breed. Until then, guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

She finally started getting serious after 8 P.M.. The first one out was a small little boy. I'm hoping he'll make it because he is the smallest. #2 was a nice big boy & so was #3. After 3 boys, I was thinking, oh no, I've got a litter of all boys.

I guess in this case, it was gentlemen before the ladies. She had those 3 boys in just 30 minutes total. So, when she was ready, she was ready. After another 1 & 1/2 hours, out came a nice girl. 35 minutes later out her sister. Once she started, she had that whole litter of 5 in just under 3 hours which is fast. I've had some active whelping's go 8 or more hours. So, she shoul be congratulated on doing such a good job. Well, I told the daddy he didn't do too bad himself even if he just had the fun & none of the real work.

Liz

Congrats on your new baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! September seems like a long time away, but the time will go quickly.....believe me!

Hooray for the girls! Congrats on your new furry bundle of joy! Can't wait to see some pics!

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Congratulations!!! I'm so glad all of the pink thoughts came through for you!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

Jan

Archived