CairnTalk

maggie at 8 weeks

Maggie15

Heres maggie (same namesake debbie!) at 8 weeks... just over a week and we finally get her home! ...shes quite the fur-ball!!...we'll have lots of questions for everyone on here as the months pass... and i've really learned alot reading all the posts over the past months, soon i can put the good info into practice... thank you all!!

a

maggie8w-1.jpg

Oh what a sweetie - my Mila is only 7 months old, but looking at that picture, I miss that little puppy stage so much. They just grow so fast, enjoy every moment, as they change in looks and personality every day.

Oh....she is just adorable! I love the dark colored Cairns. Mine are all light colored but I'm hoping for my youngest to get a bit redder.

I remember how excited I was waiting to get Elliott. Enjoy, have fun and keep us posted with lots of pics, too.

Oooohhhh....I could just squish her with hugs. She is absolutely adorable!!!!

Best of luck to you and welcome to the crowd.

Aw, I miss that fluffy puppy fur!! Great picture, it really captures that "I'm a Cairn, I hope you're ready!" attitude :D

She is simply beautiful. So happy and full of spirit!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

She is so cute. My Maggie didn't have that much hair when I got her. Your Maggie looks like she has on little black socks. She is adorable. :thumbsup:

Debbie

She is a sweetie. Looks like she will be just full of beans. I do kind of miss the puppy stage. Have fun.

Barb, Smokey, and Ghillie

Archived