CairnTalk

Cairn Life

Ms. Maggie

Hi,

My name is Debbie. I am new to this site and I'm excited to get started. I have been reading all the many things you talk about and I can relate to you in so many ways. I am happy to meet all of you and your babies. My baby is Maggie and she is eleven weeks old (03-01-05). She is a wheaton. She is wonderful. She is our 2nd cairn. Our first was Chloe who has gone to heaven :halo: and we miss her so much. Maggie is not to replace her but to continue the many human like relations that Chloe made so real and special to us during her nine years with us.

I can't wait to hear about all of you too.

Welcome to Cairn Talk, Debbie! Maggie sounds like such a sweetie!

Now, the first thing you need to do is post pictures.....not really......but we DO love to see them!

Post when you have a chance, and again, welcome!

Welcome to our little family, Debbie! You'll find so much information here as well as terrific stories. I'm sure you'll be adding your Maggie stories shortly. Again, welcome to our little corner of the world.

Welcome, welcome!!! This site is so much fun and everyone here offers wonderful advise. Can't wait to hear your stories and see pics your baby!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Welcome Debbie and little Maggie! I am also new to the site and have a 14 week old wheaten named Gracie! We love her more every day and this site is a wonderful resource. I haven't figured out how to post a picture of my baby , but when I do I know I'll have many to choose from as my husband has been snapping pictures all the time! :D

Linda

Archived