CairnTalk

cost and effect

jansop

The vet "gave" me some revolution for $26.72, lasts 2 mos. I browsed at Walmart yesterday and that store has an offbrand for $7.?? plus tax for 2 mos., can't remember the cents. There's also a cheaper brand.

The offbrand starts at the back of the neck and goes down to the tail. I'm wondering if it is as effective. $13.00/month verses $4.00/month would be more affordable for me.

Opinions on this, please................jan

jan

He who laughs last thinks slow.

If I were in the same situation, I would keep getting the medicine that I was getting from the vet before. Peace of mind is a beautiful thing, and I would be worried about the knock off drugs.

I talked to 2 people who have tried it and they all have said that it doesn't work. Both of their dogs had fleas within the first month.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived