CairnTalk

I have her!

missemilysmom

Hi!!

I made contact tonight and drove over!! Sophie is a doll!! Although a little quick! She escaped outside once and almost a second time!! I have her gated in my bathroom for tonight... She is used to being kept this way right now... We have pee pads down.... She did christen our dining room floor. My three year old daughter caught her pooping. But she is soooo sweet!! So far she does not mind the other dogs although she does not know what to make of the cat... Who has decided right now being outside might be a safer bet tomight :P

WEll I have to go to bed! I do have to work in the morning... but maybe I will become sick suddenly to stay home... We will see!!!! I hope to post pics soon!

Heather

Welcome home Sophie!! I know you will have lots of great stories to share and lots of cute pictures. :)

So glad Sophie is finally home!

Can't wait to see pics and hear all about her.

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

I'm so glad you got to bring Sophie home!!! I am so happy for you!!! Enjoy her and please post pictures as well as stories!!!

Jan

Archived