CairnTalk

Rufus and Rosebud

post-859-1114375961_thumb.jpgHi My name is Sandy I live in the UK and have a 12 week old Cairn Puppy called Rufus, this really is a fantastic web site I have had loads of tips and hints already,

this is the first Cairn I have owned (or been owned by) so I am finding all the expert advice really usefull,

Thanks Sandy and Rufus

rufusmum

Hi Sandy and Rufus! Welcome to our family.

Oh I could just hug and kiss that sweetie-pie face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dollbaby!

Welcome to Cairn Talk!

You're gonna love it here! Such a great group!!

Can't wait to see more pics! He's a cutie, for sure!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Welcome Sandy & Rufus,

I'm new as well. Rufus is adorable, you will get so much love from these little furkids. hugs to Rufus from Kramer whom is 6 months old

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Welcome to Cairn Talk, Sandy! Rufus is just precious! Cairns will keep you in stitches with their expressions and antics...enjoy!

Welcome Sandy and Rufus! Rufus is soooo cute, I am a first time cairn parent also and it has already been an experience worth having. Can't wait to hear more from you and Rufus! - Darsey

Welcome Sandy and Rufus!! What a cutie pie you have. I love the one ear up and one still down. I know you'll have lots of stories and pics to share.

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Welcome!! So glad to have you and Rufus with us... he really is a cutie. You will definately be posting about all his antics. It's unbelievable what our little :devil:'s can do for a laugh.

Scully'sMom....

Oh, no...not the talking dogs. :lol:

That was one of the best threads and it still gets me laughing hysterically. Hopefully someone :whistle: will start it up again.

Welcome!! We almost named our cairn Rufus...but his old name was Elfy and he would only respond to Alfie...Rufus is a great name! Also a cutie pie!

Anna :)

Welcome Sandy and Rufus!!! I am also a first time Cairn parent. We have Abby (5 months old). We have gotten so much helpful information and support here. It's great!! Rufus is precious!!!

Jan

Archived