CairnTalk

Theme Songs

bradl

My eldest brother once said he thought everyone should have a theme song that played when they entered a room, like movie characters often do. If your Cairn had a soundtrack, what might it be?

One of ours I know for sure: Echo's is Little Red Monkey.

normal_e10.JPG

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Piper's is "Janie's Got a Gun" by Aerosmith only in our house it's "Smoochie's Got a Bone". :D

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Petey = "Your not the Boss of Me"- Malcolm in the Middle theme song

"You're not the boss of me now. You're not the boss of me now.

You're not the boss of me now and your not so big.....life is unfair."boogie.gif

What a great question....hmmmmm?

Winnie's would be the theme from the movie "Easy Rider"

Madison's would be the theme from "The Godfather"

And Elliott's would be the theme from the movie "Jaws!"

I'd have to go with Steppenwolf's "Born To Be Wild."

Get your motor runnin'

Head out on the highway

Lookin' for adventure

And whatever comes our way

I'm not too sure but Smokey would have to be a love song while Ghillie is probably rock and roll. We do, however, sing all kinds of songs to them with well known tunes but make up our own words and put the dogs in.

I struggled with a theme for Haggis - he's a funny guy, but serious in a way. He's a grandpa who's afraid of little puppies until they are big enough to play with. In many ways he's the dog I never had as a child - even though I grew up with dogs. Every day when I come home from work my heart skips a beat until I see that he's OK. I think Iris DeMent's Our Town would serve well as a soundtrack for Haggis.

normal_haggis9.jpg

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Brad, my older brother thinks the exact same thing about theme songs! He has chosen Megadeth's "Seek and Destory" for Liddy.

Of course this is wildly inappropriate for my mom's baby so Liddy's other theme song is "Ragtime."

Rebels would be the Good the Bad and the Ugly, he has the eastwood attitude at times.

1515124eastwoods.jpg

GBU

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I have been thinking this over and the boys and I decided on the following:

Smokey - I love you just the way you are (Billy Joel)

Ghillie - Cairns just wanna have fun (sung to the tune of Girls just wanna have fun)

Duffy's is "Bad Boys", the theme from "Cops" and/or theme from Jaws

Mickey's is "How much is that Doggy in the Window" since he loves looking out the window.

MikeC

Archived