CairnTalk

Frosty Paws treats

Guest cairnmother

Guest cairnmother

Has anybody tried Frosty Paws frozen dog treats or should I say has your dog tried them? I found them today at the grocery store along with the frozen "people treats". Teddy doesn't seem all that crazy about it but his tummy was a little upset this morning which could explain it. He's eating it but he's not enthusiastic about it.

I got them once for my first Cairn. She promptly threw up after having one. That was the end of my experience.

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

Logan would kill for them. He thinks every time I go in the freezer that he is going to get a treat...WRONG.

I must admit....I was curious.....they are the most foul things ever but of course, these guys eat their own poop so I guess they would love it :sick:

I have never even heard of or seen this treat??

Where do you purchase them?? Already frozen??

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

They've been around a long time. I got my first Cairn about 20 years ago and that's when someone recommended them. Ginger HATED them. I haven't even tried them with Scully. Then again, she's also a #2 eater (oh, I'm SO proud!) so maybe she WOULD eat them.

I am glad to hear that I am not the lone owner of a pooper scooper..... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Cathy

P.S. Wonder if any humans have bought them by mistake since they are with the people food!! Eeeeeeeeeewwwww!!

Cathy and Piper

I used to get these for my dogs back in Indiana. Now that I live in North Dakota I can't find them!! My old dogs LOVED them! I would love to get some for Reagan, but since he's been on medication I've been mixing it with a very small amount of Sherbet and I don't know if he'd like it after having the good stuff!

Thanks, Brad! I'm going to make them for Piper and see if she likes them. Poor Lucy just couldn't tolerate them.

Kim,mama to furbaby, Piper 4/13/2003

"Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane." ~ Smiley Blanton

We found Frosty Paws at our local Jewel food store!!!

I mentioned them to hubby when we were approaching the frozen food section today. And, he said, "oh, yeah, I have seen those here before".

Sooooo, we ended up buying the peanut butter flavor and our dogs loved them! Particularly, Piper. He gobbled his up and finished Toto's for her, too. I think her tongue got tired......

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Archived