CairnTalk

New cairn owner

Angus'mum

Hi all...

I am enjoying reading all of your posts. We just got Angus a few days ago and he has been wonderful so far! I'm sure I will have questions at some point. Just wanted to show him off. Not the best picture (I'm having the same problem as some others getting a good picture of a black brown brindle). He also doesn't sit still very long!

Thanks!

Mickey

post-844-1113446420_thumb.jpg

Hello and welcome Mickey and Angus! Angus sure is a cutie, I think you took a great picture, it looks like an "action" shot!

Hello! and welcome Angus and Mum. You found a great forum to call home, the support and shared love of cairn's, as well as a friendly atmosphere to be a part of.

Abe's Mom and Dad

Hello Angus' mom! I just joined the forum myself and this is a great place to talk about the new love of your life. You can show off as much as you can...because we also do!!

Alfie's mom Anna

Welcome!! What a precious little guy!! I love him!! This is a great forum...there's always so much helpful information. Looking forward to your stories and more pictures of Angus!!!

Jan

Welcome Angus and Mickey! What a handsome boy you have there. Can't wait to watch him grow and hear all your funny stories. We all know you'll have plenty of them. There's never a dull moment with these guys.

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Welcome ;) !!

Angus sure is a cutey! Pretty coloring!!

Can't wait to see more pics as he grows!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Just wanted to add an hello and welcome. This forum is full of helpful people with funny tales! Look forward to seeing more and hearing from you. - Darsey

Archived