CairnTalk

The boys are embarassed

Toto times 2

The boys are feeling a little sheepish after coming back from being groomed. They are not at all sure about the look but I think they look pretty cute except for needing a bit more hair on the top of their heads. But hey I'm never too pleased about my own haircuts for the first week or so.

Smokey (wheaten) and Ghillie (brindle

post-267-1113415078_thumb.jpg

My groomer does them with the clippers and scissors. She has been their "hairdresser" for about 4 years and is pretty good with terriers. We never learned to handstrip and it is too late now but Frances does the terrier look pretty well.

It is really funny though. We don't clip them through the winter and that first haircut of the seaon makes them look like puppies again not the mature 9 and 10 year olds that they are.

They look great!!!!!!! Two very sharp looking boys!

There's nothin' in this world better than puppy breath!!!

Well I used the MCK and some thinning shears, but at thinking of taking my pup to the groomers just to get a summer clip. Hope he looks as good as your boys! :)

Archived