CairnTalk

New Cairn Owner

Glenn

I was wondering if someone could at least let me know that I received what I paid for please. After purchasing this cutie, I found out her profile was fake and I didn’t do the research I needed to, my fault. Is he a Cairn Terrier? She said he was 8 weeks old and the photo of his mom and dad seemed like it was from Google after we got him home. 

E94E23D6-DAAA-4C2A-B861-F61661E2D4D7.png

hm. that's the wonderful thing about dogs. all puppies are the same breed. they only become different breeds as they grow. yours is "puppy" breed. all i can say is 1) I don't see anything that is NOT cairn and 2) this is one of the cutest things i've ever seen. take good care of him. 

Agree. He looks like a young cairn - alert intelligent eyes in a cairn type head, roughish coat. Ears not up yet - needs time for that to happen.

But as said above, a little sweatheart.

Love him for what he is - to heck with paperwork.

I think he is adorable! You can always have a DNA test done, but the results will not matter since you will fall deeply in love with him!

BTW, what is this peanuts name?

• Like 1

He sure looks like a typical cairn to me! Please don't reproach yourself for not doing "due diligence."  With an adorably sweet face like that, I'm sure you'll fall madly in love with him, (if you haven't already), well before results of any genetic tests  arrive. Enjoy  him -- and all the wonderfully crazy puppyhood times ahead!

• Like 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!