CairnTalk

A Cairn Adventure Story

Darsey

Hello everyone, I know that there have been hard times going on for a few of our fellow cairn parents so I thought that I would tell ya'll about one of Toto's cairn moments but I wanted to do it in story form. I hope that this will bring a smile to your faces and a laugh from your cairns. Sorry that this is a little long.

The following story is based on factual events and eyewitness accounts; none of the names have been changed.

Once upon a rather boring day there was an energetic puppy named Toto. Toto

:D - I needed a laugh, that did it!

I'd like to see at least one stuffed anything last longer than five minutes.

Sigh...our toys only last a day or two too! Maybe one day I will invent a toy that can't be chewed up....I could make a million dollars! LOL!

I am so lucky my mom sews, or else I would be going broke replacing toys on a twice daily basis. No matter how indestructible the toy is deemed/described by the manufacturers, my pup destroys it within two minutes. Even the rubber "devil" horned rubber ball (the Cuz) that others described as fairly tough - my pup pulled the legs/feet off within a couple of minutes.

After we stop giving Pepper any toy with stuffing, he started to chew his $100 Bed/mattress my in-laws gave him for Christmas. Now he is Plush -less because we cannot keep any thing that is soft and stuffed in his room for more than 1 week...

we cannot keep any thing that is soft and stuffed in his room for more than 1 week...

I SOOO feel your pain! :D

I'd settle for a DAY let along a week though.

Archived