CairnTalk

Scruffy's latest pictures

Guest crisemm

Guest Darcy's mom

How handsome Scruffy is. I know you are proud of him. We had a dark cairn and Scruffy looks a lot like our Toby, God rest his soul. How old is Scruffy? He looks like a young pup full of energy. I really enjoyed the pics.

I really enjoyed your pictures! Scruffy is very photogenic and very, very cute!!! How old is he? I just love these babies!!!!

Jan

Guest crisemm

hello, i'm glad you enjoyed his pictures. Scruffy will turn 14 months in April 01/2005. Though, I think his a little too big for his age, don't you think? He is about 17 lbs right now and you are right, he is full of energy. He loves attention... a little too much but what can we do, we can't resist. He is our baby and very proud of him. :)

Guest Darcy's mom

I don't know much about the proper weight, etc. but I would say he is just right. And that face!!! Just adorable. You can't ever give them too much love or attention. They are very energetic dogs and demand much love and play time from their owners. We've had big dogs before and there is just no comparison. No offense to owners of big dogs, but we just prefer the Cairn over all breeds. So much personalilty!!

Ssndy

Great pictures! Scruffy and Duffy look so much alike they could have been from the same litter. Keep the picture coming!

MikeC

Those are really good pictures. I love his color

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Scruffy is so adorable!!! He looks so much like Scout! She was all black when I got her at 10 weeks, at a year she started to turn into a grey brindle, and now she has a ton of red hair coming in....the ever evolving dog!

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us!

I just had to post! I saw the subject line and thought, "Now, when did I post pictures of Scruffy?" Obviously, I didn't! But I, too, have a Scruffy who will be 14 months on April 5th! And guess what? He weights 17 lbs right now. He's not overweight at all and is very active. Your Scruffy is adorable, btw!

Thela

Here's a picture of my Scruffy:

post-349-1111029968_thumb.jpg

Archived