CairnTalk

Finally! Pics of my little guy.

Darsey

Here they are! Thanks to help from Brad! Here are some photos of Toto.

Toto and his favorite toy

My boys

Toto and his tail

I tried to get a photo that showed his adorably defective tail. It is literally S shaped (one of the reasons I feel for him). I know that it is broken in 2 places and eventually we will have to have it docked. At my vets office there are 2 vets the one whom is newer thought it happened after birth and she explained that it might feel numb to Toto and to watch and see if it starts bothering him. If it does she said he'll start chasing it or knawing on it. The vet that has been there longer (and he's older) said he thought that it probably happened at birth but he did not recommend docking it, just to keep an eye out. Funny how two people give 2 different solutions. :offtopic: It's like in class 25 of us will get one design problem and have 25 different solutions. - Darsey

Sooooooo cute! How is Toto getting along with your son? That pictures looks like they could be best friends for life!

Guest Guest

Toto is just adorable, you can tell from the pics he is a sweet guy.

The pic of your son and Toto is just priceless!

Barbara

Just love the pic of Toto and your son! Very sweet!

I am partial to little boys and puppies as I have two boys! And, two Cairns!

Cathy

P.S. About the tail....our female has a "less than perfect" tail and we left her's alone. She has been just fine....

Cathy and Piper

I am with Cathy, I have three sons and one cairn. I love the pic of the two of them. SO SWEET!

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I loved all the pictures - Toto is so adorable. The one with your son is priceless! They're both look huggable and squeezable!

Such a cute boy! Your son's a cutie too. I hope his tail doesnt bother him, but I'm glad he's with someone who makes sure he gets it taken care of if need be.

Your boys are both adorable! Toto is absolutely precious and it looks like he'll be your son's best friend for a long time! I hope Toto's tail doesn't end up bothering him too much. Straight or S-shaped, short or long, he's destined to be a cutie!

Thela

Awwww... Yous Guys are so sweet... :shy: Of course I think that they are both cutie pies but it is nice to hear that I am not the only one who thinks that. They both get along pretty well and play together pretty rough. The only problem is that my son thinks he can be rough with Toto like he is a big dog, and Toto thinks he IS a big dog!!! :D - Darsey

Archived