CairnTalk

Harley Pics

harleymom

Great pics Harleysmom. How do you get them to post so well. The pic of my little guys is a little on the small side.

MikeC

He is one adorable little Cairn. Now let me ask you....is that mulch in your garden? And if it is, how did you keep Harley from destroying/chewing/ it? :P

Yes that's mulch in the garden. So far he has not been attracted to it. :halo: Right now he is more interested in catching the leaves that fall off the trees. He really has a thing for leaves. Not sure what I'm going to do during the summer when there aren't too many leaves on the ground. His favorite toys will be gone :confused: He even does #2 with a leaf in his mouth. :huh: Its very cute but also very weird. :D

MikeC: I dont know much about the pictures. I didnt resize them, so I can't help you much on the size of your pics. I used photobucket.com. I wish I could give you more info to help you. Sorry :(

Speaking of mulch, just in case: beware of cocoa mulch.

MikeC, 350-500 px image width is a nice size for most forums, given typical monitor resolutions these days. I notice in a couple of pictures that the image includes a large amount of background, as though the images might have been scanned. You may wish to run them through an image program and crop the pictures down to just the good parts :)

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Thanks Brad. Yes, you are correct as the picture was scanned in. It was also suggested that I take the chip from my camera and have the photos downloaded to disc, then download to my computer. I will also try that. I'm just not real good at this!

MikeC

Banning our wonderful moderator???....could never happen. :shock:

Thanks for the cocoa mulch advisory. Luckily we've always used the pine mulch although who knows just how safe it is.

Guest webstar

A purrrfectly adorable baby. I'm going to have to start telling myself I'm to old for any more babies.They are tempting me more and more every time I see new pictures. MG

Archived