CairnTalk

Pic of Duffy and Mickey

MikeC

MckeyandDuffy.jpg

Here are my two little terrors! Mickey had a great first night. Slept in his new crate all night with no accidents and this morning had a little bit of breakfast. He follows Duffy everywhere and the two of them are playing and I think really developing a good bond. Mickey is still a little timid with me and Jim, but I am assuming that is just due to new people, surroundings, etc. He is a great little guy and such a welcome addition to our home. More pics will come as he gets older.

MikeC

What a wonderful picture! It's great that Duffy and Mickey are getting along fine. Please keep us posted with more pictures....

What cuties...so precious!!!! I'm glad Duffy and Mickey are getting along. I know they are going to be best buddies in no time!! Have fun with those little guys and keep the pictures coming!!

Jan

What a dynamic duo they make! I can just imagine the two of them following each other around all the time. I can't wait to see more pictures and more stories of "the boys." I wish you and Jim all the best with your new babies!

They are both sooo cute! I bet you are proud. Keep us updated and Toto and I look forward to seeing more! - Darsey (Yep your right our boys do look alike, does Duffy like shoes too? :D )

Mike......is there anyway I could talk you into a larger pic??

Really want to see that sweet face better :halo: !

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

MickeyandDuffy2.jpg

OK, I am trying this again. Hopefully the pic will not be so huge as last time. Yes Darcy, Duffy LOVES shoes. He will steal them out of the closet and run and hide under the bed with them, but not before parading past us to let know. He is a real little clown.

MikeC

MikeC, I love my "Westie and Cairn" combination of Pepper (Cairn) and Henry (Westie), and your little guys look wonderful. :D

Pam

They are terrific Pam. I know that Cairns are highly intelligent and I am coming to find out that the Westies are too! The two of them do so well together. I can't think of a better combination of terriers! I would love to see a picture of your two boys!

MikeC

Thanks, MikeC! I am one of those digitally challenged souls and haven't tried to put a picture up yet. I have a "hard copy" picture right here at work, and maybe I can get my cute little fellows up on the forum soon. They are a great combination. The Cairn seems to be more into long distance walking, but my Westie always wants to be right there in anything. ;)

pam

Oh MikeC, what a great picture! I love the contrast of their coats, it must be fun to watch them play together. Mickey looks like the perfect Robin to Duffy's Batman.

Ohhh, Mike!! They are absolutely adorable!!

So glad you got a bigger pic up so we could see those sweet :halo: faces!

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Archived