CairnTalk

New & In Need!

Guest mrskti

Hello everyone...This is my first post, and i hope I can get some direction from you all. I live in norther Illinois and have been looking for a cairn. I've been looking for a few months now, but after my poor cat, Buster got killed last week I've really been looking. Maybe one of you will know of a breeder within a days drive, or at least on my path to florida!

We travel a lot in our motor home, so we wont have to worry about finding someone to take care of a dog. I'm taking it with me!

I'm anxious to hear from you......

Terry :)

Hello! I don't know any breeders around there. I live in Mass. Good luck! Someone with more info on here should be able to help you. Sorry to hear about your cat.

Guest mrskti

thanks I will check that out. Can anyone tell me about shipping a dog, it seems like it would be so scary for a little one. But doesn't look like there are too many in my neck of the woods.

We used a breeder near Kingsport TN with good luck if that is not too far off your route. Depending on the time of year you are traveling it is a nice trip through the mountains.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I don't know if you would be interested in adopting a rescue cairn. There is a lot of good information on http://www.cairnrescue.com/index.html

They have dogs all over the country in need of a good home.

Also, you can try the akc.org website. They have a section called breeder classifieds. I just recently contacted a wonderful breeder in my area using this website.

Good luck with your search.

Barbara

Guest mrskti

I just found a female wheaton in TN....I'm waiting for pictures to be emailed.....i'm so excited!!! She's 4 weeks old. Just happens we're leaving for florida saturday so I will get to see her!!!

Mrskti,

Sorry this is so late!! ... and I am very sorry to hear about your kitty :(

Mine are gone now too, and I still miss them very much, but Rocky keeps me going.. What a little dickens! :devil:

Be sure and let us know what happens with your little TN girl!! I hope she gets to come home to you when she is ready :)

Wanda

Archived