CairnTalk

The Christmas Bone Epic

Toto times 2

Oh, I'm sooo sorry you had a terrible time at Christmas time! It sounds very scary but it was a good thing that "your people" were able to get you the help you needed so fast!

I am so very sorry you had to go through this terrible ordeal. I'm glad your people reacted as quickly as they did and got such wonderful doctors to help you!!

I know it was a very scary experience for you and your family!!

Jan

Smokey, that was a very scarey story but I'm glad that it had a happy ending! It sounds like "your people" are very loving and I'm glad they took such good care of you. Now PLEASE don't do that again! Speaking as Scully's "people", it gives us gray hair and bad stomachs.

Oh Smokey, what are we going to do with you pups who eat everything? Please don't do that again. And, take good care of your people. They apparently take good care of you.

Lindab

Marmielin

Well Smokey, I'm going to talk to you as if I was your mother and say "I'm so glad you're okay but I hope you learned your lesson"!

I swear sometimes these Cairns of ours are worse than children.

I'm Smokey's mom and believe me we do not want to go through this again. I think this little boy may have to start wearing a muzzle. He is doing really well and I have to say I think we have the best vets and friends in the world.

Archived