CairnTalk

Every day is a day off for Ferris!

Ferris

Hi all! My name is Blake and my cairn is Ferris. We got him last March at eight weeks old and he is now just over a year.

I wanted to say thanks for all the info and anecdotes posted here- it has brought so so many laughs, and also relief to see others have experienced similar antics.

I think overall he’s on track! Already sleeping on my feet on bed, snuggly in the morning, fired up for a big adventure every single day, always ready to play, inquisitive about every sound and sight, loves every person and dog (as long as they play with him), lots of demanding barks to say “I WANT!!!”. He is so smart and just so fun. 

We live in Bishop CA where he gets to explore the desert and the mountains. He has already gone backpacking and skiing (he absolutely loves the snow) and he’s even keen on riding in a bike basket after a turn running next to the bike.

So fun to read others comments on here- it’s become a morning routine with a cup of coffee and Ferris snuggled on my lap!

Sharing a few fun photos below- current look, old one at about ten weeks, and in the bike basket, toto style.

Cheers!

DDAC3692-6D9C-48C8-ACAF-858E8A085E7F.jpeg

64B1ABBD-8E7B-40B5-B3FA-8130E567883F.jpeg

78D3B468-4664-41FE-9695-9D3FB6D5514B.jpeg

• Like 4

Ferris is adorable! One year old Cairn....🌪🌪🐾🐾😋

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...