CairnTalk

Sassy is 16 tomorrow

remltr

I know that I rarely come around any more. I am more busy being retired than I was working. Watching tv, taking naps, etc. You get the picture.

Sassy and I moved to southern Nevada back in May 2020 and love it here. She has adapted to not having grass for doing her business. I purchased a offroad UTV and Sassy goes along for the desert rides into the mountains and on top of the mesas. She has a nice comfortable padded seat on which she rides. She pretty much sleeps until we make a stop. Excellent co-pilot.

She is mostly deaf and partially blind now, a little gimpy from time to time, but she is doing well despite her age.

She just wants everyone to know that she hasn't forgot about any of you.

I am hoping she can make it at least a couple more years.

Happy birthday my little Sassy Lassie.

• Like 4

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Happy birthday, Sassy, and glad you checked it with us, remltr! Glad to hear Sassy is just as sassy, and that you are both enjoying life in retirement.

As I sit here watching the snow fall -- again -- I wonder why I haven't checked out to those more southern climes...sounds wonderful.

Sassy our old friend! We are ecstatic at your long and happy life. So you have joined the other retirees in Nevada. Keep on keeping on. We are always on the edge of our seats waiting ot hear your news. Happy Birthday!!!