CairnTalk

Smart toys

Sam I Am

I purchased a Wicked Ball...the most amazing toy I have ever purchased for Sam! He is going crazy with fun as this ball moves, around, shakes and stands still. He just loves it. https://store.cheerble.com/products/wickedball?gclid=Cj0KCQiAlsv_BRDtARIsAHMGVSbCyaMudxWNDWTt0-Pu2QXmsPp5bz-WYClOytsk369Wfm3hJbRTNl8aAiphEALw_wcB

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Ha ha ..yes when he chases it under the couch it sits there for a few seconds then rolls and shakes itself...never a dull moment with this toy!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

• 2 weeks later...

PK it’s an amazing toy..it depends on what mode you put it on, gentle, normal or  active...well it’s a given active is the mode I set it on. It vibrates itself often from under  the couch. Sam goes bananas when I place it under a cushion..pouncing and carrying on to the extent that he has had a really good workout.🤣🤸‍♂️ I also only give it to him a few times a week so the novelty  Does not wear out...mind you hiding it under the pillow is never boring to him!

• Like 2

Ours just arrive and is being "charged" now.

You can see videos on youtube...

I watched to be sure I was setting it up correctly...now I am intrigued by the "Wicked Bone"

Cheers!

• Like 1

Kathryn for some reason I can’t seems to download a video of Sam playing with it on this forum?? However here is a YouTube and the dog featured is pretty low key compared to Sam’s reaction.

Edited by Sam I Am

Well...

Katie mildly interested in the WickedBall.

I will follow Sam I Am and offer her it to her again tonight, maybe newness will intrigue her...

She is more interested in her Jolly Ball that dispenses small treat bits when she rolls it around.

The Wicked ball can't fit in her mouth nor dispense treats, Katie's preferences in toys!!!

Cheers!

• Haha 1

Hide it under a pillow and put it on active. 😋

On 1/20/2021 at 1:31 PM, Dianne said:

Katie mildly interested in the WickedBall..

She is more interested in her Jolly Ball that dispenses small treat bits when she rolls it around.

The Wicked ball can't dispense treats, Katie's preferences in toys!!!

Like Katie, Ruffy is only interested in interactive toys that dispense treats. The Ad for Wicked Ball says it can dispense small treats.

FEAR THE CAIRN!

I am afraid that, with two dogs, this kind of toy could provoke some hostility. We are better off offering such things as separate games of fetch, and times when both dogs get to work on their special treats, such as yak cheese...

Katie now happy and having fun with the Crazy Ball, nee Wicked Ball.

It took about 5 days of giving it to her for a few minutes and then removing it till the next day.

as per "Sam I am" we placed it in her  "Outward Hound Hide A Squirrel Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy" after evicting the squirrels and that got her very interested.

Now Crazy Ball has about 15 minutes of undivided fun. Lots of watching and barking and pushing. We have it on the most active, red, mode.

We only give it to her in the morning as we have our morning coffee.

As for the dispenses treats, no. There is a bone shaped 3/4" indent that could hold a smear of soft dog food.

We have have a purple Jolly Ball filled with (crushed) Charlee Bears for treat dispensing fun.

Both great enjoyment for indoor pups.

Cheers all!

• Like 2