CairnTalk

Enjoying Christmas toy

CathyAnn

Piper just loves, loves, LOVES this ball! There's a hole where treats go in and when it rolls, it makes noise (treats rolling around) and sometimes :whistle: they fall out. Keeps him entertained for awhile.....

P1140027.jpg

P1140029.jpg

P1140041.jpg

P1140028.jpg

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Too cute! Is this a plastic ball, or a rubber one? I have been looking for a good treatball, but a rubber one (the hard plastic ones will damage glass cabinets). Alas the Buster Cube is too hard, and leaves dents in the wall. :(

Those are great action shots, CathyAnn.

Treatballs are a riot. Haggis, who is older and wiser, lets the girls play with the ball and he follows them around about a foot behind, scarfing up the treats they liberate. They are so busy trying to rattle and roll that ball I don't think they realize what's up. Sneaky!

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Soooo cute! I have seen these balls in Petsmart and now i think I'll pick some up when I go in next. I'm for ANYTHING that keeps them busy! I hurt my foot kicking a frozen soccer ball around...seemed like a good thing at the time!......and now I'm in a BOOT! I'd kill for something to keep them busy now. Dh is out of town and I'm home alone with two bored dogs...lol!

Here's the link for the ball. We bought it at the store, not online. It is a fairly soft rubber, not hard plastic.

http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_det...D=1107910830374

As you can see from the pics, Piper 'flings' it around pretty hard. So far, no damage, at least that I can see anyway!

Kay.....no, I only wish all my floors looked great! That particular shot is in the main foyer area, hence, not as much traffic. The kitchen has lots of scratches, mostly just surface, not thru the polyurethane. We do need to get them refinished soon but what to do with two dogs for a few days??? As they can't be on them for awhile.....

Brad.....yes, our older, wiser female follows Piper around waiting for the treats to "appear" :P .

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

Piper looks like he is having a blast!!! I would be interested in one of these too for Abby - I'm going to look into it.

Brad, that is too funny!! Haggis is one smart little man!!!

Jan

Archived