CairnTalk

Doggy Butt Picture Contest - Win a T-shirt

ParNone

Hi y'all!!

We're having a picture contest at Nothin' Butt Dogs.

Theme this month is Cutest Dog Butt. Win a T-shirt, if your dog's butt gets voted the cutest.

We're taking submissions from Feb 8th-Feb 20th and voting is from Feb

21st-Feb 28th. You can find all the details at Nothin' Butt Dogs

(http://www.nothinbuttdogs.com/piccontest.htm)

Pass the word around and get out those cameras and capture those cute

doggy butts.

Les...

http://www.nothinbuttdogs.com

video_butt2.jpg

Music Dog Videos - featuring Murph the Cairn, Oz and Gully the Collies and Idgie the Jack

Nothin' Butt Dogs - Picture Contest - July 2006 Photo Contest... Theme: Naughty Dogs... Submit Picture by July 30th, 2006.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the link here are my boys the straight and curly of it

1426151HPIM7942.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

I saw your picture, it is really cute. Cairn butts are much cuter with tails in the air!

Liz

Got both those Cairn pics up on the page now. I knew the Cairn folks were gonna come up with some really cute pics. Course I am just a wee bit biased. :)

Les...

Way to go Grilly. I saw his picture to.

You know the butt picture was harder to take than I first thought. I have taken plenty in the past when the boys turned around, but when I wanted the butts in the picture I got nothing but fronts......

Liz

Well, now I'm wondering if I submitted too soon! I'm trying a new regimen with Tucker for his skin problem, and it called for him being put in a baby onsie. I couldn't put him in a plain old white one, I had to find him a cute one! I took this picture last night, it just cracked me up to see his little tushie! He looks like he's wearing a thong!! So parnone, can I submit two???

post-349-1108311884_thumb.jpg

wheezie writes:

So parnone, can I submit two???

Hi wheezie! I was going to yes, but I went back and reread the rules I posted and I said only one entry per person. Too late to change'em for this go round. Do you want to switch pictures? Or I'm sure I'll be having another butt contest, you can save it for that one. Let me know.

Great pics to everybody else! I love'em! :)

Par...

video_butt2.jpg

Music Dog Videos - featuring Murph the Cairn, Oz and Gully the Collies and Idgie the Jack

Nothin' Butt Dogs - Picture Contest - July 2006 Photo Contest... Theme: Naughty Dogs... Submit Picture by July 30th, 2006.

Just had a short talk with hubby about how we could get a photo of Allie's little rear. Throw a ball? Toss a treat? Catch and release a squirrel in the back yard? She's just TOO fast! A little blurred butt is all you would get...

Here's a quick question for all of you who take photos of your dog: does he/she cock her hand to one side only, or to both sides? Allie almost always cocks her head to the left. :confused:

Kathryn "Allie's mom"

I had problems getting Finch's picture (of her butt!) She kept following me around and when I would stop, she would look at me and sit! I finally put some lettuce in her food bowl and took a picture of her from behind....lol!

Shoe, it would be great to get a picture of her looking out that window in your avatar. Can you get someone that she knows to go outside to distract her while you stand behind her and get the picture? (make sure the distractor is off to the side and not in the shot!)

Thela

Archived