CairnTalk

Winter in Canada

Sam I Am

Our first  dump of snow...and its still coming down. Sam loving an invigorating walk.🐾🐾

5D5FFD30-BEE3-481F-A9DE-CF924E268D98.jpeg

• Like 2

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

We used to get lots of snow here in Northern PA. We both loved a snowy walk sun shining, snow crisp underfoot. I bundled up. Angus never seemed to get cold. We didn't walk far in the real cold weather. Now alas hardly any snow just skiddy slippery ice now and then. Not fun.

Funny -- over 70 here in Minnesota yesterday, with similar temps expected today.  But I suspect your snow is heading our way, and in a day or two we will see it here too...the cairns don't mind.  Me? I do.

Edmonton is called a winter city...and Mother Nature is proving it. We now have beautiful blue skies and sparkly snow drifts . After a brisk walk and playing in the back yard, both pups are ready for an afternoon snooze 🐾🐾😴😴

E9D36875-CEE4-404E-B369-F37671D66DE1.jpeg

E6CAC61E-5AD8-4A95-9B40-7B8869615C6F.jpeg

8E83F888-DAD8-479E-A082-D34E559B607D.jpeg

Edited by Sam I Am
  • Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right off the bat, Heartland and When Calls the Heart.  I haven't been able to see the more recent seasons of Heartland since they moved to HULU/Fx.  My cable bill is already too high!

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

And my favourite..Schitts Creek, Eastern 🇨🇦 Also  there, Kim’s Convenience.

Oh, right!  Schitt's Creek!  I've been a big fan of Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara for decades.  Will have to sample Kim's Convenience.

• Like 1

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg