CairnTalk

Which picture for a bookmark

hallswel

I need some advice I am making a bookmark as a gift for one of my dog loving friends. But which picture should I use

The first is my reading pair

Readingpair.jpg

2nd

book.jpg

3rd just a good picture

perfectpair.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Thanks, My son said that the book should be opened more so I did a retake and only got these. I don't know what I will use Maybe I can put several on the book mark. The first one looks like he is turning the page HAHA

rellysmartrebel.jpg

brainypair.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

OMG, they are all so terrific. I'm with everyone else with #1 but the one where he looks like he's turning the page is a hoot as well. Now my question is - how do you make a bookmark?

I too, like them all!! If you could cut and paste the dogs from the very last picture above to the book in #1, that would be ideal.

When Cooper and I graduated from dog school, I made up little gifts using a picture of him, printed onto heavy paper w/a little note I wrote to include my name, a dog footprint next to his name, and my email address. Then I fastened each long strip around a greenie and handed them out. We were the hit of the night!

Good luck w/your bookmarks!

pat.

Children don't care how much you know...they want to know how much you care.

Hallsweet, What great pictures! I vote for #1 also. You should enter them in a photo contest! I'd also like to know how you make a bookmark, as well as what other creative uses y'aa have for digital pictures. I just bought one but haven't used it much.

Again - great pictures!!

Karen

I vote for #1....No, I changed my mind and want #2....Hmmmm, maybe the last one should be it....Nope, I'm going with my first choice and vote for #1....then again, the last one is adorable too. :confused:

Archived