CairnTalk

It's Carolina's Birthday!

Carolinasmom

I haven't figured out how to put more than one picture in a post so here are three in a row.

Last night my mom had us over for dinner and to celebrate the dogs' 7th birthdays, (yes, we really need a baby and my parents really need a grandchild!)

The first one is of Carolina in her party hat!

post-381-1106323764_thumb.jpg

The next one is Lindy, (Carolina's litter mate) and Carolina, (on the right) in their hats with the cake. No, they didn't get the cake but I did bake some dog cookies that they enjoyed later!

Edited to add, the other dog is my brother's girlfriend's dauschund, (sp?)

post-381-1106323423_thumb.jpg

The last one is the dogs opening presents. Lindy really gets into presents and rips them right open! They got greenie bones, homemade dog cookies and Carolina got the Hide-A-Squirrel toys!

post-381-1106323607_thumb.jpg

:party: Happy Birfday to yu! Happy Birfday to yu! :party:

:party: Happy Birfday deer Carolina, Happy Birfday to yu!! :party:

Hope yore birfday partee was bery good. Yu shore musta beez reely good tu get all dem good toyz and treets. Whuts wrong wif you? Doncha beez knowin dat cairn dogs is appozed to be notty mossa da time? Anywayz, yu done good, Carolina. We beez happy for yu!

Tucker and Scruffy

Happy Birthday from me, too.

Thela

post-349-1106333714_thumb.jpg

Archived