CairnTalk

Telling time

wags

My other Cairn, and Scully as well, both seem to prefer 7:45 p.m. as the last #2 of the evening. Like clockwork.

Ginger, my other Cairn, at a certain time would go over to the front door and lie in front of it (the inside door would be closed and she couldn't see out). If you opened up the door and looked around outside you'd see the mailman WAY down the street starting to deliver mail. I have NO idea how she did that one.

Every day, at 5pm, Finch starts to whine about dinner. She will follow you around, whining, until you feed her. Since my DD has been home from school, she is playing with the time and now she wants to eat at 3pm!! When Sarah leaves in Feb., she will have to go back to her 5pm dinner time.

Our past Cairn, Tyler would want his cookies every night at 9PM +/- 30 seconds. He even adjusted for daylight savings time. Me it takes a week to adjust for the time shift, his was 24 hours.

Hi! Every morning at 7:15 my automatic coffee pot goes on - - - Riley comes up the stairs to my bedroom and wakes me up to take him out! Now - - - that lil guy surely "takes time to smell the coffee"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thela,

Calli does the same thing! That is my favorite sight - everyday at 3:15 I'm looking at a Cairn standing at the window waiting for the bus!!!

Archived