CairnTalk

Just one more...

newcairn

I couldn't resist...Here is one more of Digby doing his second favorite thing, next to driving me bonkers, laying in the sun. Which luckily our house gets plenty of.

Those eyes could melt away the even the worst of bad days...

Thanks for letting me gloat!

post-387-1104881952_thumb.jpg

“In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.”

-Hoagland

Digby is soooo adorable!! How do you get him to pose? Annie & Sofia look away anytime I get out the camera - maybe they don't like th flash??

Karen

Digby sure is a cutie pie! I love his eyes and hair color!

I focus the camera on my two and at the last minute say "cookie"...the ears perk up and they look right at me....lol!

Thanks everyone, Digs is flattered...I am not sure how I get him to pose. He is pretty relaxed, sometimes, so it is never too difficult to get a good shot of him. But I play tricks to get his attention, by saying words he is familiar (like cookie) so he perks up. It is funny. They are so darn smart.

“In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog.”

-Hoagland

Digby is ABSOLUTELY adorable. I could just pick him up and squeeze him to pieces. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I think my new digital camera came today so maybe some year I'll be able to post some pics of Scully.

Archived