CairnTalk

Pepper and the Suitcase!

Pepper Bug's Mom

Pepper says NO MORE TRIPS without Me!!! We were unpacking from our week in Mexico and guess who jumped in the suitcase??

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Pepper's Mom

Awww that’s so cute. Reminds me of My cairn - who is no longer with me- use to search through all my luggage when I got home, looking for her present-  sometimes I forgot to bring one so I would put a treat in there from home before she had a chance to search for it. 

cairns sure are smart little dogs - when they want to be,

again very cute.

Edited by Min D
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I start getting ready to go some place Gus sits by the door and looks back at me with his "Gee, I sure love you Dad" look. If the lovely lady of the house is getting ready too he gets really excited and runs back and forth between the two of us wagging his tail to a blur. On the other hand, if I go to the drawer where I keep all the grooming tools he suddenly decides to go see what's up under the bed go figure.

Great picture of the suitcase and especially it's "oh so smart" and tremendously cute occupant.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

The grooming tools drawer sends Pepper into a "tail between her legs" exit to another room full speed...

Pepper's Mom