CairnTalk

OK, We Have Decided,,,, Yes

Cybenator

After deliberating all week, we have decided to add a little guy to our family. I mailed the deposit today, and told my wife when she got home. :) She is thrilled that Cherokee will have a little brother, actually the pup will be a half brother as they share the same father.

Lets hope everything works out for the best, as I know how HECTIC :twisted: the first year can be. This is actually this first male dog of any breed I have owned, so let's see how differently they mature.

Just thought I'd pass on the great news, hope to have the little guy home by the end of Feb.

Oh we have picked out a name already: Gunther James

to go with Cherokee Rose :D

Wow, what a big litter! I love the name Gunther, too! Congrats on your new little brother for Cherokee. I think that you'll find that owning a male is a little different than the female. My boys are definitely more cuddly than my female was. Other than that, they are the same little devils I expect of them! lol

Thela

Archived