CairnTalk

Duffy 11/11/2007 - 10/17/2016

Crazy4Cairns

Lost Duffy to a fast spreading Cancer.  We made the difficult choice to have him pass peacefully in our arms. So heartbroken but feel so blessed to have had him in our lives!  He was a gift I will never forget.

IMG_3549 (2).JPG

• Like 5

so sorry for you, and so understanding of your experience. duffy was obviously a wonderful guy with a wonderful life. remember the good stuff. 

He was such a lovely looking boy. I am so sorry for you loss.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

So hard to lose a good friend. I remember him as 'chairman of the board' -so cute. The pain will lessen. He will always be in your heart.

What a perfect picture of a cairn terrier... The laser-like focus up the tree...after a squirrel, I presume. This is Ruffy, (and so many of our terriers) to a "T"!

The likeness of your Duffy to my Ruffy, stung me to my heart...

i send you my condolences for your loss and only wish there were more that I could offer to ease your sorrow.

FEAR THE CAIRN!

w

What a sad time for you. Our hearts cry with you. As others have said, remember the good times, and laugh much for the good times he brought you.Thoughts and prayers are with you

Very sorry for your loss.  Love the pic of Duffy.  They are such great companions and they leave a hole when we loose them.  RIP Duffy.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

So very sorry - I can't imagine losing Pepper - Duffy will always be in your heart - he looked like a true Cairn - ready for action!!!

Pepper's Mom

Sorry for the loss of your Baby.  We feel the pain you're feeling after losing 5 Cairns since 2000.  Hang in there.  The Good memories will supplant the last days of Duffy's life.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

I'm so sorry you lost your Duffy. I'm sure it took a lot of courage to know when it was time to let him go; that was a very brave and selfless act. May you find comfort in the memories. 

Thank you for sharing that lovely picture. 

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley