CairnTalk

Maisie - Bad Rash

LindaMC

So glad she is doing better!  I came on here today specifically to see if you had posted an update. I can hear (see?) the relief in your voice! Whatever caused the reaction, I hope she never comes in contact with it again!  Hugs for Maisie :hug:

• Like 1

So sorry I haven't been on the computer, I had a biopsy done last week and it became infected, so I wasn't in the best of shape these past few days.   That'll teach me to rake leaves shortly after having the procedure.....I'm okay now though.....:thumbsup:

Maisie is doing great, 100% better and back to her normal playful self.  She really did give me quite a scare.  Anyway, I want to thank you all for being so supportive and caring for my little girl, I sure do love this forum.

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

• Like 5

How is Maisie doing now? I hope everything has cleared up!

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

Just reading thru this thread now and realized you are also in Mass - and went to the emergency vet in Westminster.  Thank goodness I haven't had to bring Pegi there for a problem - although she does go to the groomer at that site.  However my sister has a 16 year old pug that has needed several trips there - I've gone with her and they have been wonderful.  So nice to have them available if necessary (even with the $100 charge!).

• Like 1

Linda & Pegi

On 11/30/2016 at 2:08 PM, lindasue said:

Just reading thru this thread now and realized you are also in Mass - and went to the emergency vet in Westminster.  Thank goodness I haven't had to bring Pegi there for a problem - although she does go to the groomer at that site.  However my sister has a 16 year old pug that has needed several trips there - I've gone with her and they have been wonderful.  So nice to have them available if necessary (even with the $100 charge!).

Yes, I love the face that there's a Veterinary Emergency Hospital this close to me, not even 10 minutes away.  The last time I had to take a dog to an emergency hospital, it was with my chocolate Lab Cocoa and due to the fact that I wasn't aware of the emergency hospital in Westminister, I took him all the way to Acton, which was quite a way from me.  Having one this close that is open 24/7 takes a lot of stress off of me.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:32 AM, _whits_ said:

How is Maisie doing now? I hope everything has cleared up!

Maisie is 100% better, thank you for asking.  She's back to her old self, you'd never know anything happened to her.  Hope  it never happens again.

• Like 2