CairnTalk

Angus is five today!

Hillscreek

My best buddy, my pal, my Angus, is five today. These middle years of doggie life are so special. Loving the grown up dog who can still play like a pup, who snuggles by me in the evenings, who runs and hunts in the fields on our walks, who is ready to go anywhere any time. Who could ask for more?

• Like 8

Hope you have a great day with your best buddy.:cake:

Buffy wishes Angus a very happy birthday and hopes he'll stop by to pick her up in his little red car!

Birthday greetings from Rocky.  Hope you are having beautiful weather there today. I will be having my first birthday in November. I hope I look as good as you when I turn five!

Happy Birthday Angus! You take good care of your mommy watching out for her when you go for walks. You love her as much as she loves you. Oh, ask for a steak dinner tonight. On birthdays you can get away with anything.

Happy birthday Angus. Sassy says to make sure you blow out the candles before you eat the candles as well as the cake. :party:

• Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

Happy Birthday Angus! Hope you had lots of treats today!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Thanks all for birthday wishes. I ate everything. I had a party. I'm feeling it. Need a nap right now. See you later folks- Angus

IMG_3415.JPG

• Like 6