CairnTalk

Farewell Little Moggie

Account Deleted

Account Deleted

Farewell little Moggie, you were only here in our lives for only a moment, but will live on in our hearts forever! Miss Moggie

• Like 1

Oh no! I didn't expect this to happen. I am so sorry. But how wonderful you gave her a loving home in her senior years. Big hugs.

• Like 1

Until one has loved an animal, a part of  one's soul remains unawakened.  - Anatole France

Adventures with Sam &Rosie

Account Deleted

Thank you everyone.  It's been a hard weekend. Moggie and our Main Coon Cat, Tickfaw both were not doing well the past few weeks.   We fist were told Tickfaw had pancreatitis and LG abdominal mass,malignant...a couple of days later Maggie started not to eat and began vomiting.   Maggie was diagnosed with lymphoma. Because of her age we decided to keep her comfortable and spoil her as much as we couldiscussed. Yesterday they lost the battle, but we know they are playing with their sister we lost early this year.  

so sorry to hear about this, you have had a lot of loss. it is a cycle. won't always be like this. be so proud of everything you did for moggie, you changed the whole world for her. 

• Like 1

Sorry Moggie left you soon.How lucky she was to  find  you when she did. How kind of you to care for her. And sorry your other friend left too. Hard to lose them both. :hug:

• Like 1

So sorry for your loss. It is never an easy thing, but it will get better over time. Praying for you, Moggie and Tickfaw.

• Like 1

Sassy Jan 22, 2005

AM. CH. THARRBARR LITE MY FIRE ZOMERHOF

I'm so sorry for your loss of Moggie and Tickfaw. Hopefully they're racing around the Rainbow Bridge together. Sending love your way. 

• Like 1

"as far as i am concerned cairns are the original spirit from which all terriers spring, and all terriers are cairns very deep down inside." pkcrossley

So sorry to read of the loss of your wonderful Moggie and Tickfaw. My heart aches for you at this sad time.

• Like 1

FEAR THE CAIRN!

SO sorry to hear about little Moggie. I remember the story of her adoption, found under your car...such luck for both of you! You gave her a wonderful life. 

• Like 1

I am so sorry to hear this news. I am so glad she found you and had a loving family in her senior years. I send you hugs:hug:RIP Moggie and Tickfaw

Edited by Duck's mama
  • Like 1

Big sigh.  So sorry for you loss and once again, to a cairn friend, I will say I am happy that you took her in, loved her and made her family.  She knew which car to lie under. :hug: .... sorry for Tickfaw  too.  Tough weekend indeed. 

• Like 2

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

So sorry. May Moggie and Tickfaw meet and greet those that have gone before them. Can just imagine all the stories they tell about us, and the GREAT feast they must be enjoying.!!

• Like 1