CairnTalk

Odd sleeping pattern

Logansmom

Logan has developed such an odd trait. He sleeps with us. I keep a soft, open weave "baby blanket" on the bed for him to nest in. He has taken this to the next step and burrows under it....for the entire night. He can not get comfy unless he is all the way under this thing. All I can think of is he must be trying to elicit dreams of going after critters. As long as he understands what is a critter and what isn't then we are good :lol:

These are such funny little guys aren't they?

Normally Yoda prefers to sleep ontop of the covers, but sometimes when he is feeling frisky he will burrow all around my husband and me. We just lay there and laugh, because he also makes this cute little growling/snorting noise while he does it.

Guest webstar

Molly loves to be covered up, and sometimes goes under the blankets to sleep way down by my feet. Although recently if she goes to bed before me she gets in her baby basket between our beds, and we cover her with a baby blanket if she goes to bed at the same time as I do she sleeps with me. She likes sleeping on me. When i want to get up all i have to say is "we have to get up now" and she jumps off the bed. These terrors are so sweet and understanding and willing to please. You just have to love them. She was looking at the presents under the tree this morning, Gramp said he thought she was reading the tags to see what ones are hers. Merry Christms to all. Molly's Gram

Scout and Finch like to sleep on top of the covers, although Scout will try to climb on top of me sometimes. Now, if I can just get Scout to stop licking all the bedding...we will all be happy campers!

Speaking of licking, my dog, who is not real big on toys, will play with one every now and then for literally, 2 minutes, and then stop and lick her front paw for ages. What's up with that?!? They are a puzzle!

Archived